Social Media Policy
Social Media Policy
Social media are represented by blogs, Twitter, Facebook, etc., tools that individuals use to send information or that a large, unspecified number of people use to communicate with each other.
- ・U-CAN Group (heretofore meant to include affiliated companies) employees (heretofore to include regular employees, temporary or part-time employees, employees dispatched from agencies, instructors and other employees in similar positions) and related persons (heretofore to include employees of companies involved with running the U-CAN Group social media accounts and other employees in similar positions) will always be conscious of the fact that when using social media it can be accessed by a large, unspecified number of people, and that they will conduct social media communication that adheres to the employment regulations and other company rules.
- ・U-CAN Group employees and related persons shall bear in mind that when they conduct such communication, it has a great influence on the companies as well as themselves, and behave using the common sense of a U-CAN Group employee.
- ・U-CAN Group recognizes that not only will appropriate communication improve corporate transparency and help maintain a good connection to society, but that every individual involved with social media can use it to contribute to U-CAN Group corporate and brand reliability, approachability and likability.
Applies to all U-CAN Group employees and related persons.
4. Employee Guidelines
- ・Before participating in any media, be aware of who is discussing what, and then participate in it being respectful of its characteristics.
- ・Behave using common sense and conduct forward-looking communication.
- ・Be careful not to slander or infringe on rights of any third party, leak personal information, or break any laws.
- ・Be careful to be sincere and honest, and promptly amend any mistaken information or expressions that might be misunderstood.
5. Inquiries on using U-CAN social media
Please use this form for making inquiries about using U-CAN social media.
To all social media users
All official announcements from and opinions of U-CAN Group will be posted on our official website and in press releases.
Information offered on social media by U-CAN Group employees or related persons does not necessarily reflect the opinions of U-CAN Group.
Depending on the social media account, there may be differences in purpose, response and time required for a response.
To users of social media
who have a contractual relationship
U-CAN Group promotes transparency. Social media users who have a contractual relationship with U-CAN Group or receive either direct or indirect payment from it (including affiliates, etc.) are requested to introduce and recommend U-CAN Group products truthfully, based on actual experience or content, and in a way that will not cause any misunderstanding among readers. When making such introductions and recommendations, please be as clear as possible about your relationship with U-CAN Group.
U-CAN carefully monitors social media to make sure information on our products and services is communicated accurately and based on facts.